[News] New Wireless Audio Device Runs Linux

Linksys launches Linux-based wireless audio

,----[ Quote ]
| Linksys is betting that the market for home servers and streaming media is
| ready to take off, and it wants to go along for the ride. The company’s
| launched a salvo of home media kit ranging from a sweet-looking server to a
| range of digital audio gear to stream music around the house.
|
| The centepiece of it all is the Media Hub, which is a souped-up NAS designed
| to share music, video and photos across the local network and the Internet.
| Beneath the Media Hub’s shiny skin beats a customised Linux distro – no
| Windows Home Server here.
`----

http://apcmag.com/linksys_launches_linuxbased_home_media_server_wireless_streaming_audio_system.htm

Recent:

BarracudaDrive for Linksys NSLU2

,----[ Quote ]
| We have released a free version of the BarracudaDrive application server for
| NSLU2 and the Unslung Linux firmware.
`----

http://barracudadrive.net/blog/2008/03/BarracudaDrive-for-Linksys-NSLU2

Linksys NSLU2 - A Great Linux Box

,----[ Quote ]
| I highly recommend the Linksys NSLU2 to anyone wanting to play around with
| Linux. It is so easy to get started with and they can easily be picked up for
| under $100.
`----

http://www.thelinuxblog.com/linksys-nslu2-linux-box/

Five new firmware releases target Linux-based "Slug"

,----[ Quote ]