Re: never leave an opening for novell or ibm ..

  this bit o' wisdom:

> ____/ Sermo Malifer on Monday 12 January 2009 19:17 : \____
>
>> Doug Mentohl wrote:
>>> From: Richard Freedman
>>> Sent Tuesday, April 12, 1994 9:31 PM
>>> To: Personal Systems Group Marketing Team
>>> Subject: FW: MS_DOS 7?
>>>
>>> here is my standard answer on "where is ms-dos 7?" .. but if customers
>>> insist on ms-dos 7, we'll build it. [never leave an opening for novell
>>> or ibm.] thanks ...
>>> -------
>>>
>>> comes v Microsoft
>>> http://iowa.gotthefacts.org/011607/7000/PX07724.pdf
>>
>> You do realize it's 2009, don't you?

Same shit, different day, my friend.

> This is material that never appeared on the Internet. It's worth seeing and
> discussing.
>
> Time cures no crime.

No, but it makes people forget the crime(s), which is why Doug's recaps of
key Microsoft discussions and decisions is welcome.

--
Too much of anything, even love, isn't necessarily a good thing.
		-- Kirk, "The Trouble with Tribbles", stardate 4525.6