Guess which two trolls had nothing to do the last week ?

colastats wrote:
COLA Statistics, 11 Jan 2009

>  2: Hadron <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxx>.............: 237 = 34 posts a DAY!

>  3: Snit <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>....... : 160 = 22.8 posts a DAY!

If they actually used Linux and were Linux advocates, they would have an
excuse for the huge number of posts to COLA.

But as they are just trolls, (Hadrongo is a Wintroll, and Snit is a
Mactroll), then both have nothing better to do, in other words they are
either unemployed bludgers, retired losers, or nutjobs.

Hadron cant be a paid shill, he's not good enough, and if he is being paid,
Balmer needs to demand his money back.

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008