Re: [News] Netbooks Are The Third PC Form Factor

After takin' a swig o' grog, ml2mst belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Clogwog wrote:
>> "Terry Porter" <linux-2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht

>>> Why you pathetic,lying, commie pinko neo nazi, unemployed homosexual
>>> amputee !!
>>
>> O yes, lookie, lookie, Liarmutt might be suing your arse off, pretty soon!
>> <Marti van Lin in COLA>
>> "You however blubber homophobic shite to a openly homosexual person
>> (me), which makes it DISCRIMINATION. I promise you, next time you write
>> homophobic or other personal slander about my, your fscked!"
>
> Chris Ahlstrom does not live in my jurisdiction...

Nor would I sue, even if I didn't realize Terry was parodying the crazy
Clogster fsckwit.

Thanks for the name correction, by the way.

--
Real Programs don't use shared text.  Otherwise, how can they use functions
for scratch space after they are finished calling them?