[News] First-Person Shooters in GNU/Linux: Overview

Top 5 Free First-Person Shooting Games for Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Happy New Year to all our readers, we hope you had a good
| one! We thought we would start off this year by including
| an article written by Blair Mathis - one of the chaps over
| at LaptopLogic.com, your premier source for best gaming
| laptops.
|
| At one time, asking if Linux could play games elicited
| laughter and disappointment. Games were basic and lacked
| the graphics and game play that Windows offered. However
| this is starting to change and dozens of high quality games
| have been released to run on Linux platforms.
`----

http://www.crowdedbrain.co.uk/games/top-5-free-first-person-shooting-games-for-linux.html

Recent:

Free/Open-source First-person Shooter Games

http://junauza.blogspot.com/2008/01/freeopen-source-first-person-shooter.html

Related:

MIB Live Games

http://fareast.linuxdiary.com/2008/01/11/mib-live-games/