[News] Video Demos/Promotion of Ubuntu GNU/Linux

Ubuntu Advertisement

,----[ Quote ]
| An ubuntu ad I made with gtk-recordmydesktop, compiz-fusion
| and kdenlive Hopefully this one has sound
`----

http://paladigaris.biz/?p=642

Comparing Windows Update to Ubuntu Linux’s Update Manager

http://directoryoftutorials.com/063-04-comparing-windows-update-to-ubuntu-linuxs-update-manager

Related:

Ubuntu landed on Berlin metro system

,----[ Quote ]