[News] Free Software for Group Collaboration Introduced

Cyn.in: More Open Source Group Collaboration

,----[ Quote ]
| Last week I wrote an article about Liferay, an open source
| portal app. Today, I’ll be looking at another option,
| Cyn.in, from Cynapse, an enterprise software solution
| provider.
|
| Cyn.in is an open source collaboration app, and as such
| only offers a portion of the functionality of Liferay, but
| those looking for a more pure collaboration platform, and
| not a full-fledged intranet, may find it more tailored to
| their specific needs.
`----

http://webworkerdaily.com/2008/12/31/cynin-more-open-source-group-collaboration/

Recent:

Want Your Project to Succeed? Build a Strong Community

http://ostatic.com/169402-blog/want-your-project-to-succeed-build-a-strong-community
http://tinyurl.com/59aynq