Re: Ubuntu makes impact on new user, ditches Windows

On 2009-01-01, RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@xxxxxxxxx> claimed:
> Gary M. Stewart wrote:

>> Oh yea, it's very interesting that your formatting and paragraph spacing
>> is very much like Roy Schestowitz's...
>>
>> Interesting indeed.
>
> Yeah, how weird. Success stories about using Linux in an Linux advocacy
> newsgroup. Who would have ever thunked it?
>
> And, how odd, I don't see you complaining about WinTrolls posting complaints
> about Linux here. Is your hypocrisy showing?
>
> As for your paranoid delusions about who Tony Manco "really" is -- get help.

The voices in s/h/it's head told s/h/it to look at the similarites.

Pretty soon you'll be Roy, too. And me. And most everybody else that
uses and likes linux, and says good things about it (which leaves Quack
out even if he _was_ using linux, which he's not).

--
Outdoors for me is walking from the car to the ticket desk at the airport.
 -- Frank Zappa