Celebrity Politicians

I couldn't agree with you more on the issue of people who use their
popularity and place in the media to influence some audience. I am very
disgusted by such things. I saw a short article on Jane Fonda (not sure
about the name, it predates my life) using her fame to lead some
demonstration and I find this highly inappropriate.

In Bowling for Columbine there are no clear political stances -- neither
left or right. The focus was how wars and weaponry should be controlled.

--
 __/ Roy Schestowitz \______\______\____