Re: Beckham

  • To: <harveyT@prodigy.net>
  • Subject: Re: Beckham
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <sch@danielsorogon.com>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 14:53:44 +0100
David Beckham is one more celebrity I don't quite care for. David plays
football quite well, but no doubt his looks helped him gain this exceptional
publicity. The girls here love him and he has become the symbol of the local
football team (Man. Utd.) and the English team.

I don't care much for football either these days. I used to be quite a
football enthusiast in the ages of 10-14 or thereabouts. I find many sports
to be a waste of time given that you can play them yourself and enjoy it by
far more. What is your take on sports? Do you follow the football, baseball
or basketball league?

--
 __/ Roy Schestowitz \______\______\____