Vocation

Home Vocation

Your question is a very difficult and complex one. Within every professional lurk some skills that are never extended, but then again I believe that when a man (or woman) is born there is a whole wide choice of paths that he (or she) may choose. If I wanted to be a swimmer, let us say, I would have probably put in the necessary work and effort to excel in this field. Life is about setting a challenge and once set, one should be motivated enough to achieve what will achieve the feeling of actualisation (referring back to Maslow).

My personal choice was computer science. Software engineering could be considered to be a 'sub-path' chosen when I was 18. Why did I choose computer? Quite bluntly, it offered a good paycheque, flexible work schedule, guaranteed future demand and so forth.

What would I have chosen if the above job attributes were sustained in each job possible? I would most surely change my job as often as I can.

Think about it...

GIF image