Film and Music

I have scanned a long list of films that I could quickly download and ended up watching a film called Office Space (1999). It was particularly relevant to me as it revolved around software engineers, but it can be a great comedy to any one of us that finds work static or dull.

I do not watch any film before I go through a brief synopsis and reviews from various sources and the public. <movies.yahoo.com> is a good solution.

Thank you for suggesting You Rascal You. It has a phenomenal tempo and I can't get enough of it.

--
 __/ Roy Schestowitz \______\______\____

GIF image