Re: The Secret

  • To: <harveyT@prodigy.net>
  • Subject: Re: The Secret
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <sch@danielsorogon.com>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 20:22:56 -0000
I must say I disagree with that. What counts is a person's own opinion of
himself/herself. Some people out there are looked down at yet they find real
happiness and satisfaction in life. Well regarded celebrities sometimes hide
their depression and even commit suicide. So my point is... care none about
what people think of you. A pre-requite to happiness is the opinion on
oneself.

   Roy Schestowitz
   Research Student
   Imaging Science and Biomedical Engineering
   Stopford Building
   University of Manchester
   Oxford Road
   Manchester M13 9PT