Success

Home Success

> However, when it comes to making a success out of life, it becomes a question
> of how you measure success. I do not believe that an outsider can measure your
> success. Instead, I believe that you are as successful as you think you are,
> regardless of your position on the economic or social scale.

Well said. This can be generalised to most measurable concepts of life. Perspective is key. That is why a person's esteem and feeling of self-worth is so crucial. Only this can explain why the gal at the till and the guy in the factory are still happy and satisfied with life. Imagine yourself a society in which all had the same point of view as yourself. Who would be serving you at dinner? Who would collect your garbage even? That's when you come to realise how lucky you really are and why taking things for granted is inexcusable.

GIF image