Re: The Schmuktrix

  • To: <harveyT@prodigy.net>
  • Subject: Re: The Schmuktrix
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <sch@danielsorogon.com>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 16:03:52 +0100
I'm glad you liked my review, but it needs to be accredited to my friend. A
key point that you touched was the film becoming a cult, much like Star Wars
perhaps (which by the way I tried watching so many times, but never liked
it... yes! Despite the fact that I tried). This shows you that good
publicity, guns and agents in dark raincoats are enough to excite many
dumbasses.

--
 __/ Roy Schestowitz \______\______\____