Seinfeld Comments

The Soup Nazi is one of my favourite episodes. I have
probably watched it about 7 times in total. Kenny Benya is
another hilarious character that appears in that episode.

Morty Seinfeld I am quite sure is played by Jerry Stiller.
I have for long had a reason to believe that Jerry Stiller
is George's dad and he happens to be Jewish too (but maybe
my sources were wrong). George's father (and mother) was
extremely funny in his reactions. He now plays a similar
character in a show called King of Queens (which I happen
to watch occasionally).

Michael Richards (Kramer) is one of the most phenomenal and
talented actors I have ever seen. Jason Alexander is
supposed to reflect Larry David's (the show's producer)
personality and I can relate to much of what he says and
does. I am not too fond of Jerry's acting and I don't like
the character Elaine (which is the very contrast of
George).

--
 __/ Roy Schestowitz \______\______\____