Film Selection Procedure

When I need to decide whether to watch a film or not (and I
normally consider just about 10% of all mainstream films
'watchable'), here's what I do:

I open the browser

Quickly type in the address 'www.movies.yahoo.com'

I type the name of the film (or 2 keywords) in the upper
right search box

The reviews are normally available under the first match
returned

Then I first read the reviews from all professional
reviewers (located at the bottom, ranked F-A+) and then, if
I am still not convinced whether the film is watchable or
not I take a look at the users' ranking (located at the
top) for which I have a limited trust in. The gist of
course also tells me if it's my type of storyline.

That's just what I do and so far it's been the most
successful method of avoiding big disappointments.