Re:

  • To: <harveyT@prodigy.net>
  • Subject: Re:
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <sch@danielsorogon.com>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 19:50:28 +0100
This conflict reminds me of the one relating to Glen/Glenn Miller, Campbell
likewise. The best thing to do is to ask the person himself which one he
goes by. Of the 20 songs or so that I have from Sherman, most use the usual
"Alan" but a few refer to him as Allan. Given how rare a name like Allan is
I start to wonder if that is the original one.

--
 __/ Roy Schestowitz \______\______\____