eBay

Home eBay

The reason for my mentioning of eBay was my recent obsession with it. I bought my first item on eBay about two years ago and it turned out to be a disaster. Up to this date I have an unusable 12" flat screen. In more recent days, I bought an item very reliably and got some positive feedback which improved my rating.

Leaving my eBay history aside, it was only last night that I added the American eBay to my personal directory in order to extend my range of choice. I then wondered if you had ever used it yourself to do a bit of business.

GIF image