Tuna

Home Tuna

Tuna in brine, which is the main component of my meals at present, is very low in fat and is virtually free of saturated fat and cholesterol. I think you may be right with respect to most types of fish, salmon included.

I really enjoyed learning from you the effects fish have on health. I will look more deeply into the notional facts of tuna, but I can recall that it is rich in iron, vitamin A (maybe D too), protein and surprisingly low in fat and carbohydrates.

GIF image