Re: Help needed!

This is a very specific software problem. It involves your CD drive, the
software that you use and the drivers that help these function properly.

I can't offer any good solution, but only explain to you what the problem
_could_ be. When you uninstalled Roxio (not a smart choice as two different
programs could operate in conjunction), you have also erased some related
resources of data or functionality.

Try this (in this order):

1) Find out if there is an extra installation file on the Roxio CD - one for
a different component.
2) Find out if there are different installation modes when running the Roxio
installer.
3) Consult on-line Roxio support pages (their official page).
4) Contact them.

 __/ Roy Schestowitz \______\______\____
| Web: www.danielsorogon.com/Webmaster |
| E-mail: sch@danielsorogon.com        |