Re: Nutrition Afterthought

  • To: <harveyT@prodigy.net>
  • Subject: Re: Nutrition Afterthought
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <sch@danielsorogon.com>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 20:53:24 +0100

  And another thing, not all labels can be trusted. If a food tastes too good, it’s probably bad for you in some way.

  Most delicious foods are obviously rich in carbohydrates or fat. Sometimes reasonably tasty and healthy meals are finally found but the only problem is that humans get accustomed and therefore bored of certain foods which means that an exchange for another healthy diet is inevitable. In my case, I find that I need to change the types of fruit and cereal that I eat. Tuna appears to remain as tasteless as ever.

GIF image