Re: Who's Responsible
- To: <harveyT@prodigy.net>
- Subject: Re: Who's Responsible
- From: "Roy Schestowitz" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 20:41:15 +0100
- Organization: Department of Computer Science, University of Manchester, U.K.
- References: <MBBBLDMAFHDNCCKADPKMOEKDDGAA.harveyT@prodigy.net>
- Reply-to: "Roy Schestowitz" <email@example.com>
Mercola IS The guy who you originally said was your guru. I know you're reading much of his published work... just make sure you don't take his advice on the issue of haircare. *smile*
_________________ ______ ______
__/ Roy Schestowitz \______\______\____
| Web: www.danielsorogon.com/Webmaster |
| E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org |
----- Original Message -----
From: Harvey Tobkes
To: Roy "Schesty" Schestowitz
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 8:07 PM
Subject: Who's Responsible
A long article but a well-written summary, on living a healthy life.
Dr. Mercola is a D.O. (Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine) almost the same as an M.D. but not credentialed as a Medical Doctor. He is commercial and out to make money but he always comes up with medical information that is important, pertinent, unique and not easily found elsewhere.