Re: Sony

  • To: <harveyT@prodigy.net>
  • Subject: Re: Sony
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <sch@danielsorogon.com>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:02:20 -0000
I used to have a CD/MP3 player (plays a CD loaded with MP3 files). I bought
it for about $80 last year, but it was stolen a couple of months ago. I
would strongly recommend that to any person with a large MP3 collection and
a CD writer.

   Roy Schestowitz
   Research Student
   Imaging Science and Biomedical Engineering
   Stopford Building
   University of Manchester
   Oxford Road
   Manchester M13 9PT