Re: Tuna: Too Much?

  • To: <harveyt@prodigy.net>
  • Subject: Re: Tuna: Too Much?
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <sch@danielsorogon.com>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 12:06:27 +0100
My uncle said that seafood is running out and I presume he was right. He
implicitly suggested I eat fish as long it is available on the market (for a
reasonable price).

   Roy Schestowitz

   Imaging Science and Biomedical Engineering
   Stopford Building, University of Manchester
   Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PT, United Kingdom
   Telephone: +44 (0) 161 275 5570
   Facsimile: +44 (0) 161 275 5145

   Manchester Computing, Kilburn Building
   University of Manchester, Oxford Road