Re: Andy williams
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Andy williams
- From: "Roy Schestowitz" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 21:31:26 +0100
- Organization: Imaging Science and Biomedical Engineering, Victoria University of Manchester, United Kingdom
- References: <MBBBLDMAFHDNCCKADPKMMEBEELAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
----- Original Message -----
>From: Harvey Tobkes
To: Roy "Schesty" Schestowitz
Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2004 3:40 PM
Subject: Andy williams
> Although your choices are limited, the size for the 2½ minute song you
sent me is incredibly only 633 KB where ordinarily it would be around 3000
The quality is lower and it is easy to realise that. Yet I strongly believe
that the song matters much more than its sample rate.
> Tragically, Andy William’s French wife (Claudette) was probably on drugs
and shot and killed her lover in a scandal. I think her clever lawyer had
the jury believing it was an accident.
I never knew that. I know very little about Andy apart from his show. If his
music continues to consume much of my listening hours, then I will discover
more stories and send you some references.