Re:

  • To: <harveyT@prodigy.net>
  • Subject: Re:
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <sch@danielsorogon.com>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 21:31:51 -0000
I hope you can Open the Attachment because it has the lipid profile guidelines as set by the Berkeley Laboratories headed by DI put the attachment on my Palm handheld last week and I will take a careful look at it when I get the chance, for example when I wait in a queue somewhere. The reason I did not view it on my computer is that I do not have Excel and strangely enough I often use my Palm to do things my much superior computer is incapable of doing.

Thanks for the accolades* on my results.

*A word learned from Harvey, much like the very recent acolyte.

   Roy Schestowitz

   Imaging Science and Biomedical Engineering
   Stopford Building, University of Manchester
   Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PT
   United Kingdom
   Telephone: +44 (0) 161 275 5570
   Fax: +44 (0) 161 275 5145