Re: Harry S. Truman Quote

  • To: <harveyt@prodigy.net>
  • Subject: Re: Harry S. Truman Quote
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <sch@danielsorogon.com>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 18:28:41 +0100
Some days ago I decided to close my 150 page continuation report with
applicability of my research to health care, followed by a quote from Reagan
on the health service.

   Roy Schestowitz

   Imaging Science and Biomedical Engineering
   Stopford Building, University of Manchester
   Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PT, United Kingdom
   Telephone: +44 (0) 161 275 5729
   Facsimile: +44 (0) 161 275 5145

   Manchester Computing, Kilburn Building
   University of Manchester, Oxford Road