Before my Final Reply on Politics

  • To: "General Harvey Tobkes" <harveyT@prodigy.net>
  • Subject: Before my Final Reply on Politics
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <sch@danielsorogon.com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 12:09:49 +0100
I saw the vice-presidential nominations (maybe an unorthodox name) covered
on Larry Kind this morning. I am worried that the nation is taken by heart
rather than intellect this days. I would cautiously say that it sometimes
seems worse than electing Reagan. Look at the very extreme example: Arnold
the termi... oops, I mean governor.

   Roy Schestowitz

   Imaging Science and Biomedical Engineering
   Stopford Building, University of Manchester
   Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PT, United Kingdom
   Telephone: +44 (0) 161 275 5729
   Facsimile: +44 (0) 161 275 5145

   Manchester Computing, Kilburn Building
   University of Manchester, Oxford Road