Re: This Might Help

  • To: <harveyt@prodigy.net>
  • Subject: Re: This Might Help
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <Roy.Schestowitz@stud.man.ac.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 16:19:06 +0100
That sounds like a wonderful tool, but it still lacks some features that I
look for. I want a list of 'hard' words (like the ones in the SAT's but I
need _scientific_ words especially) which I can pick up and then find a
suitable place for in my text.

Let's say I came across the word 'arbitrarily' (simple one...). I then look
for the word 'random' in my text and find a way of replacing it with
'arbitrarily'.