Re: Permission Needed

  • To: <harveyt@prodigy.net>
  • Subject: Re: Permission Needed
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <sch@danielsorogon.com>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 18:01:47 +0100
In the mean time, I have given up on the idea. It required an enormous
amount of time.

What I had in mind was taking messages such as spam advice and make them
publicly available.

One day... when I have a protégé. *sarcasm*

   Roy Schestowitz

   Imaging Science and Biomedical Engineering
   Stopford Building, University of Manchester
   Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PT, United Kingdom
   Telephone: +44 (0) 161 275 5729
   Facsimile: +44 (0) 161 275 5145

   Manchester Computing, Kilburn Building
   University of Manchester, Oxford Road