Re: [wp-hackers] Turning off search's auto-forwarding?

Seeing that blank box with the button next to it makes the page look
more professional. The truth is: nobody uses it and it takes up a decent
amount of memory.

I think there should be an option for disabling it. WordPress has few
options as too how light/heavy the page should be.

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com