Re: Fw: SuSE

  • To: "Susan Hewitt" <suzieblue73@hotmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: Fw: SuSE
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <spam@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 14:42:31 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 14:42:28 +0100
Actually, you were wrong to say that I choose (i.e. want, if you go back to the point you referred to) not to believe. I wish I could believe, but I just can't.

Your definition of God now is no longer considering him to be a character. In that sense, you might consider him to be a cosmic one, like Einstein did. Someone might go one step further and say that the process of evolution is the act of God and that nature and evolution as we know it, and events of uncertainty are determined by God.