phlogger versus AWStats

  • To: r@schestowitz.com
  • Subject: phlogger versus AWStats
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <roy@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 00:18:47 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 00:19:32 +0000
   1.

      Finally the delivery of pages is quick (must be a new host!). Congrats
on the move and the high stats. It sounds as if you use AWStats.

      Comment by Roy Schestowitz â Sunday, 23 January 2005 @ 05:04:47
   2.

      Hi Roy,
      Yes, the new host is much quicker. More memory, faster processor, and
dedicated!
      I use Power Phlogger for stats. The page counter is a five-minute bit of
code I knocked together a couple of years ago. Iâve been using it ever since.

      Comment by mike â Sunday, 23 January 2005 @ 21:15:48
   3.

      Hi Mike,

      Just make sure you are at least aware of AWStats. Sample is given at:

      http://awstats.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/awstats.pl

      Comment by Roy Schestowitz â Monday, 24 January 2005 @ 02:13:28
   4.

      Thanks Roy, Iâll check it out. Though the reason I went with Pphlogger
was because it tracks in real time, rather than processing the log files.

      Mike

      Comment by mike â Monday, 24 January 2005 @ 22:54:20