Re: Missing dat in Date Book

  • To: "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Subject: Re: Missing dat in Date Book
  • From: kevinmwade@hotmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:29:30 -0800
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:29:44 +0000
Thanks for replying...  I mean that Todays date is, for example, Jan
11, 2005 and the only data in my date book before August 2004 are
repeat entries like birthdays.  All the individial events are gone!
I'm not sure if next month, I will be missing August data as well!!
Part of the probelm may arise from my synchronising my palm from two
computers but I don't remember any specific error messages after
syncing...  I have an old backup from October 2004 but I assume I would
lose all the subsequent data since then....  Before I explore that, I
just wondered if it is actaully archived somewhere but I don't find any
.vcs extension files.  Thanks for your time.