[wp-hackers] Spam results

I'm curious what spam methods are working best for everyone? I see lots of comments people saying they're using something but not many saying what's working. Namely, what would be the best methods to roll in? Obviously something like captcha doesn't fit the WP philosophy, but some of the other approaches (scoring comments, better management of floods, auto-closing) I think could be very effective even when mass-deployed. Thoughts?

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://photomatt.net  | http://wordpress.org