1 - I added a min-height declaration. I was using a hack to get IE to
understand min-height, so I didn't have a real min-height in there. Now
2 - I don't think there's anything I can do about that...I'll try making
the font really small and using a negative margin to fix it, though.
3 - I recalculated the background-position numbers, so this shouldn't be
a problem anymore (I sort of guessed the first time).
4 - I gave the user panel div a larger min-height than the others, so
the content shouldn't stick out like that anymore. Eventually, I think
the middle column will be long enough to do that itself.