Re: [wp-hackers] feed:http://address problem

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
I know a majority of the wordpress community (me included) are *nix
geeks, but seriously, have you ever seen somebody's blog served over
https:// ? (note: the link to your site http://mpt.net.nz/)
Using https where it is by no means valuable is a poor choice. https is good for nothing but admiration unless it serves a purpose.

As a matter of fact, https often makes things worse. It shuts the door

Er, what does any of that have to do with Mihailo's question? WordPress still works under HTTP, and it still works for people who aren't called Matt.

--
Matthew Thomas
http://mpt.net.nz/