Re: WordPress Openness (was Re: [wp-hackers] UI development for 1.6)

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

Tarique, Mike Little forked b2 along with Matt. Why should he be elbowed to work
on a fork for what he himself forked??? Who has admin privileges for wp.org?
Matt does. The mailing lists? Matt. The IRC channels? Matt. The code? Matt et
al. In my humble opinion, Mike had been robbed.

Has Matt ever denied / violated Mike's copyright over the code that Mike developed as per the GPL?

I presume no... (I do wonder what you mean by admin privileges over code - its GPLed!!!)

Who allowed Matt all the above privileges?

I presume Mike agreed (actively or passively does not matter)...

Rest of the argument for me is superfluous.

Cheers
Tarique