Re: WordPress Openness (was Re: [wp-hackers] UI development for 1.6)

On 23/06/05, Roy Schestowitz <r@schestowitz.com> wrote:
> Matt Mullenweg (to Mike Little):
>
> > Many original developers, yourself included, haven't contributed enough
> > code lately (the past year or so) to warrant commit access...
>
> With all due respect, this is a weak argument. Your perception involves
> accumulation of LOC's in order to gain possession.
>
> Mike has to take care of his family too. He adds a great deal of persona to
> WordPress.
>
> > I noticed you did not complain about the hundreds of thousands of WP blogs
> > that link to you out of the box.
>
> I think you need to get off the high horse; do not spit at the place you came
> from.
>
> "link out of the box"?!?!?! Playing "Big Daddy" is not justified, especially
> since you indirectly get paid by CNET to work on WordPress. Mike never
> received
> a dime.
>
> Roy

Woah! Steady on Roy, Don't take things personal!

I like and admire Matt a lot. I'm really not an important person in
this, I haven't been for a long time. I just happen to moan a lot.

Mike
--
Mike Little
http://zed1.com/journalized/