Re: [linux-users] PC sold with Linux

I think the price today on eBuyer is £260 incl for a similar Windows
machine has P4 2.66GHz 256MB 80GB DVD/CDRW.

Even so, this is a cheap way to buy a Windows OEM licence and get a free
machine thrown in to put something decent on.  Should you want a cheap XP
Home licence that is...:--)))

John

John Logsdon                               "Try to make things as simple
Quantex Research Ltd, Manchester UK         as possible but not simpler"
j.logsdon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx              a.einstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
+44(0)161 445 4951/G:+44(0)7717758675       www.quantex-research.com