Re: How do I get a PDF with TOC ?

  • To: lyx-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: How do I get a PDF with TOC ?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 18:19:57 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 18:19:59 +0000
_____/ On Sat 26 Nov 2005 13:53:45 GMT, [Martin A. Hansen] wrote : \_____

?

Martin

Hi,

It  would have helped if you included an extended description of what  you
are  trying  to achieve? For such a broad and general question, you  could
probably  use search engines too. Do you want a standalone TOC in PDF for-
mat?  This  would of course would affect other types of output,  not  just
PDF. In LyX: Insert -> Lists and TOC -> Table of Contents.

If  you  wanted PDF bookmarks, that would be a different matter. I  assume
you  strictly referrred to TOC's, but it seems too fundamental a  question
so something tells me that bookmarks are what you truly sought.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com