Horde Settings Path (Shared Host)

  • To: horde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Horde Settings Path (Shared Host)
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 08:58:05 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 08:58:07 +0000
Does anyone happen to know where the per user settings of Horde reside? I can't
find them anywhere in the home directory even though I spent a very long time
scanning every possible subdirectory. It is not mail I am after, but rather the
filters, among other settings. In the past I lost  all settings when the host
upgraded Horde. I want to at least keep a copy of the personalised settings, at
least so that I can re-build them if necessary. On this RedHat server, I tried
looking under /usr/share, but no luck either.

Thanks for any ideas you may have,