Re: How to change size of math screen fonts?

  • To: lyx-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: How to change size of math screen fonts?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 06:44:33 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 06:44:35 +0100
_____/ On Tue 06 Sep 2005 18:50:50 BST, [Rudi Gaelzer] wrote : \_____

Hi.  I'm using LyX 1.3.6 on Fedora 4.
Is to possible to change the size of math screen fonts?
If I go to Edit -> Preferences -> Screen fonts
I only get something changing the Zoom %.  Changing the Screen DPI has no
effect.  Moreover, it only changes the text fonts, leaving the math fonts
always with the same size.
--
Rudi Gaelzer
Departament of Physics

Rudi,

I have just tested the above, trying to reproduce this behaviour in LyX 1.3.5
under Fedora Core 2. I have inserted some equations to a document and then
zoomed in. The equations (math mode) were rescaled in accordance with the
remainder of the document. I suggest you try to:

* Change screen fonts

* Re-install(/re-build) LyX

* Drop back to an earlier version of LyX

* Change the font size (Layout -> Character) temporarily and revert to old size
when producing the document

* Make use of the KDE magnifier is none of the above appears to work.

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Free the mind, the source will follow"
 6:35am  up 14 days 10:42,  4 users,  load average: 0.65, 0.60, 0.58