Re: [wp-hackers] Autosave

Roy Schestowitz <r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
|  In principle, you could also make use of the memory (e.g. the
clipboard). As
|  Amit pointed out, any attempts to write to disk should be avoided.
JavaScript
|  does not permit this and it would be the bad choice on alien
computers.

Roy, I was pointing against the idea of saving the draft in a cookie set
by
Javascript. Here Andy was proposing to save the data to the server in
the
database(if I didn't interpret it wrongly). The two are different & I'm
in favour of
saving it to the DB since it won't compromise anything & it'll remain
globally
accessible!! :)