Re: [wp-hackers] Link Category Management

Sorry, this email went out before I meant to send it out.  I apologize
for the confusion.  The feature I'm talking about, is hierarchical
link category management.  I don't think it will add confusion or
bafflement to the product.  I think peope will really like it..  I'm
currently about 90% done with the changes.  Sorry for the earlier
confusion.