Re: [wp-hackers] 2.0 trackback issues progress?

  • To: wp-hackers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [wp-hackers] 2.0 trackback issues progress?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 20:57:06 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 20:57:07 +0000
_____/ On Sun 29 Jan 2006 12:55:42 GMT, [forsale] wrote : \_____

On Jan 29, 2006, at 4:16 AM, Podz wrote:

forsale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I've been away and was wondering when the fixes for the trackback issues
were going to be incorporated into the nightly builds.  I'd like to test
for progress and offer further assistance.

Trackbacks work :) In RC-1 as announced they didn't if you ran php as cgi but Ryan and Andy got that sorted and my testblog is now sending (I had 4 emails yesterday asking why a trackback people had made 3 weeks ago suddenly came through). Go try: http://www.tamba2.org.uk/wordpress/TestTrack

P.

Hi Podz,

I did try and it doesn't work if you try a pingback and a trackback in the same post. If you do only the pingback comes through. I tried this with your Test blog with the same results.

My test blog is also still available for anyone wanting to test.

What is the URL? Will there be access to the Administration Panel?

How can I identify if my server runs php as cgi? I think it is just time to find a server that does not do this.