Re: [wp-testers] WP installation infrastructure statistics?

On 3/16/06, Roy Schestowitz <wp-lowtraffic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There are no true "infrastructure components" unless you come to consider
> plug-ins. There are third-party components, however, such as TinyMCE,
> which
> serves as a WYSIWYG front-end to composition.

Which begs the question is there anything that can be added to WP to make
this easier or possible without setting off a million posts about spyware or
phoning home to the Mothership and similar?

I suppose not, but I just felt like asking anyway. :^)

Craig.