Netscape.com Plugin for WordPress

  • To: wp-hackers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Netscape.com Plugin for WordPress
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 18:50:56 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 18:51:01 +0100
Hi,

I am aware that plugin promotions may be frowned upon in this list, but this brand-new plugin offers a nice intergration between Netscape.com and WordPress blogs (it works in 1.2.x and 1.5.x as well).

What's special about this one plguin is the fact that it's interactive. Much as in a few Digg plugins, you can see the counts 'live' and affect them and voting without departing from the blog. I thought it was a fairly nice way to promote your site and it greatly simplifies installation of promotional buttons.

http://neothoughts.com/2006/08/24/netscape-widget-wordpress-plugin/

Best wishes to all,