Re: [wp-hackers] Securing Wordpress Login

___/ On Mon 21 Aug 2006 15:21:43 BST, [ Doug Stewart ] wrote : \___

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
You  wouldn't  want  Senator Gore with  his  20-buck-a-month
hosting relying on this... *LOL*

The Inventor of the Internet ran WordPress... back in '92, when he was still in the Senate? Wow, he really WAS ahead of his time.

Unless you meant Joe Lieberman, of course. *grin*

Oopsie! My mind was wandering when I typed that. *LOL* I was actually involved in several long discussions about that incident.

For amusement:

* http://www.sethf.com/gore/

* http://apple.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/04/22/0531251
( U.S. Government Developed the iPod )

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz, Ph.D. Candidate in Medical Biophysics
http://Schestowitz.com  |  GNU/Linux  |     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
http://othellomaster.com - GPL'd 3-D Othello